View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2010, 19:05   #15
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Planetarion, or is it Donatearion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
How would this be possible? Do you mean in the last few ticks? Then the limit is 50 million. I am pretty sure that if you are the only one in gal you CANNOT donate to yourself, as you need to be UNDER the average. Anyway, the cost of everyone else exiling would be huge (5 mill+ each for selfexiling per planet, unsure about how much if you do it through fund) so this is hardly a tactic that would pay off even if it was possible.
So if you have a 1man galaxy, he cant doante res to gal fund, and then donate it back to himself?
50mil from alliance.
75mil from gal fund?

Its not exactly hard to save up 5mil res each and then selfexile out. The res will then be added to gal fund. How would it NOT pay off?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote