View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 08:15   #60
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Given the recent rumours I've heard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
I assume this is general whine about the zik stats in general, as surely you cant be suggesting that asc intended to have all these alliances attack them? If thats the case why did some of their major planets go into vac mode :\ Im sure they'll let out some productions and steal afew small ships but in general I can see no way that asc can profit from this and the idea that they orchestrated this is nothing short of lunacy.
I d love nub incs if I was asc zik at this point in the round.

Not looking forward to seing all the BReports of people crashing on smiling asc planets.

As an alliance overall they wont profit on it, but I also belive this will show how hard ziks are to roid, with 6 alliance banging them, they should be on like -50% or so. minimum. -they wont be-

I do not believe they orchestrated this

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote