View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 20:17   #7
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I know nobody cares

FM's got increasingly harder if you consider the time & effort:achievement ratio. Tactically you need to be much much stronger than you did in the old versions where there was almost always a major tactical weakness in the AI that could be readily exploited.

The bug/'feature' in the current version meaning that high tempo attacking play (i.e. waves upon waves of constant attacks) doesn't lead to many goals is an obvious problem. It has always been my style of play; I adapted, many players will choose not to.