View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 13:38   #37
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Music to take a girls virginity by

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
why girl?
why not music to take a boys virginity by?
The Little Drummer Boy

Come they told me
A new born King to see,
Our finest gifts we bring
To lay before the King

So to honor Him
when we come.

Little Baby
I am a poor boy too,
I have no gift to bring
That's fit to give our King

Shall I play for you!
on my drum.
Mary nodded

The ox and lamb kept time
I played my drum for Him
I played my best for Him

Then He smiled at me
me and my drum.

This has it all. Sex, paedophilia, voyeurism, masturbation, bestiality.

SICK I TELL YOU !

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote