View Single Post
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 20:50   #108
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: ND whats your plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
What the **** have you been smoking?
eXilition were by no means alone. Yes, they were the best alliance that round, but they had Vgn/HR/Subh (iirc those were the 3) flaking for them for quite a lot of the round (iirc it began towards the end of the eXi vs 1up war), and then they had LCH join up with them to hit ND, thats 5 vs 2, get your facts straight please.
ND got a fair pasting from the eX/VGN/HR/Subh/LCH incs in round 15. It's no wonder we collapsed under those scales of incoming, giving ND's structure and the style with which its members played whilst I was there (and I have to say, that style is why I could never leave! ).

Not to tarnish eXi's victory in the slightest for that round, they were by far the best alliance and have pretty much thoroughly deserved every win they've got (even if their ruthlessness does frustrate some of those with a notion of 'honour' or similar).

ND's best performances were probably early-mid round 14 (when we fought reunion, who were more like our standard) and round 16, where we simply didn't give up against 1up (who always were a better alliance). ND had fought in plenty of wars whilst I was there (I remember fights against 1up, eXilition, LCH, Angels and Omen... pretty much every major player in PaX). Not all of them well judged, and very few of them genuinely successfully, but hindsight is a perfect science, and you cannot expect better than your members can give.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote