View Single Post
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 20:34   #107
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: ND whats your plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
And ND vs. eXi alone r15 is the only time I've seen ND roll over and die. Quite understandabel though. Exi were very tough that round, and almost beat the entire universe on their own. I don't think any alliance could've taken them on alone that round.
What the **** have you been smoking?
eXilition were by no means alone. Yes, they were the best alliance that round, but they had Vgn/HR/Subh (iirc those were the 3) flaking for them for quite a lot of the round (iirc it began towards the end of the eXi vs 1up war), and then they had LCH join up with them to hit ND, thats 5 vs 2, get your facts straight please.

Also, it is arguable that 1up could have beaten eXi at the start of that round had eXi not had a bunch of "support planets" (I think it would have been a cool war, and yes, I did see some 200 roid planets with a bunch of beetles (iirc this was the most common ship) that did nothing but send def to eXi)
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote