Thread: Game Tactics
View Single Post
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 22:36   #72
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of
Re: Game Tactics

Here is another tactic I have used to devistating effect against t20 planets. This is an advanced tactice and is a specialization on the multi-race attack. This attack involves combining large zik and large xans in a massive attack. If you can get 4 or 5 large Xan's and ziks who have stolen FI/CO pods you can do what i call a 'fast attack.' So by throwing a huge number of FI/CO of different races at a single target you can overwhelm any chance of defense because of the short amount of time available to cover it, and by timing it as a late night attack when defensive resources are already stretched. Because the target has a large number of roids there are enough roids to make it worth it for each individual attacker. Done properly I have found this tactic to have about a 90% success rate even against the top planets. As always be very warry of fleet catches in response. But again the beauty is if you get past the first tick uncovered it won't be covered, and so you can always have an attacker or two pull if they are going to get fleet caught and still roid away.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote