View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 14:47   #216
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

Your aim has to be to win the round. Of course that's going to involve beating us but you have to keep a clear vision of your end goal in mind or else you're just going to get bogged down. That doesn't mean go in with some stupid plan and refuse to alter it, no battle plan survives contact with the enemy (!). What it means is every decision you have to take needs to be taken in light of how this is going to win you the round.
Lets get one thing straight. Ascendancy have proven now, with users of the forum backing, that they are the best, they have won 3 rounds in a row and this has never been done before. For an alliance to win Round 31, what I believe has to be done, considering the facts, that Asc will come back from almost anything. The aim of every alliance with a win *possibly* in there sights, therefore I think DLR,xVx,ROCK can all be included with ToF/FanG/CT/ND, should all, full force hit Ascendancy, by hitting Ascendancy I mean, those 7+(more hopefully) Split Ascendancy targets up from tick 72 and hit them continuously for the entire round. What this will mean is, those alliances will get hardly any incommings, and may the best, most effective roids win. Obviously once this has gone on for 6 weeks as a minimum in my opinion, then the alliances can think about hitting Ascendancy, IF and only IF there score is below that of PATSA.. If its not, keep hitting Ascendancy, make agreements now, and actually for god sakes save the planetarion community from being humiliate by Ascendancy once again.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote