View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 12:28   #209
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Bombing of innocent civilians, people being decapitated by terrorists live on the web, suicide bombers, people being shot for demonstrating, hyjackers flying planes into building - these things sicken me.
I think choice of words is a little OTT.

And the answer is yes.
If someone wants to point me at some ASC targets from tick 72 I'll gladly do it. What difference I'd make is another question.
I'm not playing but I will try to sort something for you. However I would suggest rallying your alliance, gathering your friends and battering the common enemy!

Which alliance are you out of interest? If its a competing one, it's goals should be to take ascendancy down, as all alliance goals should be to defeat ascendancy before aiming to win.

Ascendancy main and best propaganda seems to be, dont aim to take us down, aim to win! And we all know how this turns out.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote