View Single Post
Unread 22 Nov 2016, 13:01   #180
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Upcomming r69 drama thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ffmind View Post
u cant predict the stupidity level of your enemy, so u move expecting that all alliances that have a shot to win wants to win... but its not the case
Well, if you started from the assumption that everyone wants to win, despite 68 rounds of evidence to the contrary, I'm not surprised you're struggling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ffmind View Post
We didnt want to take part on ULT early gangbang. If we had helped em we were next. If we've joined the gangbang would'nt made any difference, except on pissing ult off... so we stayed neutral, what should we do instead of bottom feeding, please tell me
Staying neutral is also a political move, which can have consequences. (This is a hypothetical, I'm not saying it did or didn't.) Staying out of a block can piss that block off, even if you don't openly support their target. Refraining from helping a target can piss that target off, even if you don't join in with the block.

What could you have done? Well, you named 2 options yourself, there might be others, I don't know. Whether they would've had brought you better results than the option you chose can be debated endlessly. But at least be a grownup, own your decisions. Don't come here crying you had no choice, that's the loser's excuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
But Apprime going into vac mode and imploding was the worst possible scenario for Future. If it just imploded as expected, things wouldn't happen so quick.
I agree, that's clearly not something that can be laid at Future's feet.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 22 Nov 2016 at 20:52.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote