View Single Post
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 17:30   #142
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taking a long overdue piss on 1up's propaganda bonfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDD
Actually you can tack another 3 members on to that count to make that 10 1up planets getting hit
I counted yours JDD.

I don't post that to claim that 1up is a pile of non-defending dog turd. I do however, think that the touted experience of the 1up player base does have a fault.

With so many 'seasoned' veterans, and so many people involved in the Planetarion political scene, from the outside it seems like there are a lot of egos to stroke, a handful of cases where officers who favor certain planets (theirs) over the others, and so forth.

Certainly the experienced member base of 1up is a benefit and has helped them establish an early lead, but whos to say it isnt a liability as well?