View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 13:01   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: so today I played

ive made the mistake often of calling myself a "great pool player", when the reality is im no better than a good pub player. Sure, i'm the best of my mates, but there are 12, 13, 14 year olds who play snooker with their dad that could come down and beat the shit out of us.

I once did shoot the perfect game at pool though - that was on my to do list before i die. Broke off and sank a spot, sank 6 more spots then doubled the black in to win before my opponent had even got to the table. I felt so ****ing cool. Proper tables (rileys) as well, none of the useless pub shit that people play on.

I urge anyone that thinks they are actually good at pool to go and play a 9 ball tournament at their local club. Then you'll realise you're paying £5 entry to get ****ing schooled by people who are genuinely immense - have one cue for breaking, and one cue for playing. I entered in one a few times. First round i came back from 4-1 to win 5-4 (the ****er sank the 9 ball off the break in one frame), he was a very very good player (ie much better than me). Next round i got absolutely ****ed, 5-0 off some ex professional snooker player.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote