View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 23:10   #61
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 40 Days of Infallible Proofs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
I find it only possible for me to know someone by what I actually witnessed myself. (and i aint gonna pull up all thems old posts by him and read through them. If i am gonna do that for every member of GD, i will, pretty much, have to read EVERYTHING that is in archives. )
Well I would advise that you do actually do some research before posting here. I know that a lot of people find it valuable and I for one read GD intently for a long time before I posted on it.

I'm not trying to tell you what to think. But I do think that assuming that I am I wrong (and that others are wrong) without looking at the evidence is a little arrogant.

I would very much like you to stay on GD and post here often. I do not think that being lazy in terms of research and being unjustifiably offensive is a good long term strategy.