View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 20:58   #52
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 40 Days of Infallible Proofs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
well, the way i see it, everybody is quite equal, there is noone's point of view i will not consider while in argument. Clearly i know nothing about Travler's posting habbits nor would i go and spend my time researching it, and I dont think its that much of faux pas, tbh. Yes, given, history of one poster matters to some, yet i found jewels of thoughts in people that imo were incapable to produce any, let alone bright ones. I give everyone a free chance to speak their mind before jumping on it and prooving myself right (as, clearly, my oppinion is always a bit more important to me then any other.)

That is why i want someone to fully express themselves, if not only to truly trying to understand someone's point of view, but just to form my own, based on imformation recieved. without such, you cannot argue the point to the full extent of it.
I think that you are preaching to the converted.

I also believe that you are in serious danger of alienating those who think as you do by trying to imply that you are the only one who thinks as you do.

(p.s. your grammar sucks dude)