View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 17:47   #25
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OiNK closed down...

While I'm guilty of having downloaded music (as I'm sure most of you are), it isn't simply a question of whether it's right or wrong. Places like Oink being removed mean that people are probably going to look elsewhere for their music. If other similar sites also get closed, then eventually people will look to itunes (etc) to buy music. While yes, CDs are pretty overpriced, buying them online is cheap - even for "poor" people, mz.

Ideally there should be a compromise - if people want to find out about bands to expand their music collection, there must be easier (and more legal!) ways to do it than downloading it using torrents. If that is your main argument for it, then I'm sure you're not alone and hopefully something will be done about it.