View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 16:29   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OiNK closed down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Their CDs? Other merchandise? Going to concerts (although not that last one much, as I can't be bothered to go to London - although it must be noted that the amount of money an artist gets from royalties compared to gigs is absolutely pathetic)? In Bad Religion's case, I own ~12 albums or EPs by them.

The "once you have downloaded something you're not allowed to buy it by internet law" thing is an assumption which is really bizarre to me.
Do you think you're in the majority when you choose to buy the EPs/CDs/music of artists, having already downloaded their songs?

(asking honestly, not trying to troll or bait)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakiri
And I know people who've bought literally hundreds of CDs by themselves after downloading things, on average the industry gains money from our stupid examples!
I'm not as "into" music as a lot of people here, but I love films/series. Altering the subject slightly, I never download films. Like horn, I like to own them and have the whole package (literally). I don't think many people feel this way though, and faced with the choice will go with the easy (read: free) option.

Oh and horn, Jakiri is in the process of co-writing a radio show (for Radio 4, I think?) and is being deliberately vague to annoy you (probly!).