Thread: Round 39 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2010, 13:38   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 39 Stats

I think it was a decent attempt in the end. Xan aren't as awesome as they looked originally and etd aren't as good as they looked after the first round of changes. I can see reasons to play every race, although cath look weak to me (I always think they look weak without an eta 7 roiding fleet).

On the negative side I think it was a woeful idea to add a t2 to the banshee. There's not even an fr kill/steal ship that targets fi so it just makes fr a weaker attack ship which we definitely didn't need. That said xan fi now roids other xan fi/co planets so it sort of balances itself out a bit just in terms of the strength of xan. Although **** you appoco for not thinking of dropping the armour on the phant back down.