View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2021, 18:20   #6
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Thoughts of a departing player

It's a sad reading this.
For an outsider it's impossible to know which ones are the cheats, and who isn't.

I'd be surprised if this happend in the real round, as multiple times in the past, people that actually did farm pods this way remained open.

Problem for me is consistency, earlier I've seen people being found guilty (by the community) for pod farming offences, where the admins did nothing, or where admins just removed the illegally farmed pods from the cheaters planets fleet.

If the attacked player was closed just because the "cheating" happened at his planet, certainly the admins/MHs got some explaining to do.

Calling the MHs/admins out in the past has resulted in me being permanently banned from the support channels, and once fiery banned my forum account.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote