View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2018, 15:10   #34
Wendyms

Wendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura about
Re: Top planet rankings

So then, really no point in playing Havoc unless you have friends that are going to give you ships is what we are saying then. All the hours the rest of us have played in the spirit of fair play, and I mean hours, basically, we all need to be cheating to play this game.

Can't tell you how disgusted I am feeling right now. Something about men and red cars, seems like a similar scenario going on here and what does it say about a person that they accept victory whilst cheating, says how pathetic they are and if they succeed, well, hope they enjoy it because the rest of us will be knowing that they couldn't do it honestly. Hollow victory in my opinion, but it obviously feeds their egos somehow.

Unfortunately, is not just the one getting ahead through the cheating, it is those that are assisting them as well, makes a bigger picture of how many cheaters are really playing this game.

Damn, I hate cheating... sorry, for my rant, but if you stay quiet, nobody is heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
A) it's havoc. It's like 'dick about' pa.

B) his name is iBorg.

C) a lot of ppl will blow their fleet up on ppl they like in havoc as they aren't taking part.

As a well liked member of pa I'm sure a few kind souls have crashed on him off their own backs to help him. He won't have asked for it. It just happens.
Wendyms is offline   Reply With Quote