View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 03:11   #10
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Rules suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Change the general "crap threads" rule into a "crap poster" rule. Under this rule new posters are accepted as usual, but if they start posting utter crap they get warned once and then banned if it persists. Reregistered posters who were previously banned have to reassert their value to the community (ie a big load of spam=ban). Greater toleration of spam threads (except when they're utterly unfunny and consist of one word replies, ie the s'up phenomenon). In case you don't get what I mean I'm talking about conversation-style threads as opposed to discussion style threads. However threads in which there are definitive topics are kept "spam" free so as to promote proper discussion and allow a greater degree of freedom and foster a community spirit in GD at an uncertain time in the future. As well as this we should elect new moderators (we don't actually need them, just that attention whoring is very entertaining to watch) from inside the community to enforce these rules. If they prove themselves unworthy of the title they can be humourously fired in a thread consisting of over 50 replies (from individual acceptable GD posters obviously) consisting of "ur fired". And Dante can be elected Commisar to oversee the operation.

Seriously.
If you'd put your posts into paragraphs, short ones at that. And get to the point quicker. There could be a day when i read your posts.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote