View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2011, 04:54   #144
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: rd 40 predictions... go go go

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
#1 - App
#2 - CT
#3 - ND
#4 - Rock
#5 - ODDR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
You seriously decided to wait until we was 1/3rd of the way through the round until you make your prediction?

Then on top of that, you dont even predict that CT will be able to stop Apprime? after saying CT was up for the fight this round and going for #1?

wtf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk View Post
looks like ... Light missed thre sarcasm train......
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
my prediction was also before other developments and was based on the fencefest, obviously things have changed and ofc we are playing to win but was my prediction written in blood and what i really thing the outcome of the round will be?? no.
emphasis on the word no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Looks like you caught it too early, considering GM says he was being serious as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Yeah, because making predictions and drawing logical conclusions from a set of facts is pretty much the same as reading the tea leaves.
A logical conclusion from the word no would be no, so i dispute lights ability to draw logical conclusions from a set of facts!

Mb. probably a total flame but that glaring lack of humour and self rightesnous made me chuckle. Predictions this round - CT will bum you all x I base that on the fact I have ordered 80 set of gimp uniforms baring a CT logo and 80 spanking paddles to suit. x
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote