View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 15:41   #244
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 20 Changes

After forcing myself through five pages of this, I orignally wasn't going to comment...however, I think it's important to note the sense of "life or death" in the majority of these "posts" here.

The game has been changing for six years now, and so far, none of the changes have killed it.
P2P claimed the most casualties, and yes, the playerbase seems to shrink each round.

However, we're all still here paying, playing and moaning about the same old shit. Guess the joke is on us then?

I'm personally waiting to see how everything is all tied together before I criticize what is currently a partial and limited view of the "big picture" for r20. Who knows, the beta process might prove the value-based issue is utter crap, and gets scrapped after all.

In the mean time, maybe go outside and enjoy life. The heroin needle that is PA will still be here, and change regardless of any of our comments.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote