View Single Post
Unread 19 Dec 2006, 15:30   #228
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 20 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
u misunderstand, the point the people were making wasn't that bashing exists - it exists in all games, but in the other games the people help u get over your losses. in essence the people were saying that the other games were more friendly and had nicer people.
Id like to see some of your "research" before I actually belive a shit of what you are saying.

But the point I made is still valid in my honest opinion, this game is to attack based and makes people quit due to the fact that alliances are unbalanced towards galaxies and introducing another level to balance against will not make the game more userfriendly.

Where are the tutorials? Where are the userfriendly interface? Where are the accessability towards new players? As a creator you should KNOW that new players needs to grasp some basics before they will catch intrest.