View Single Post
Unread 19 Dec 2006, 12:48   #222
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 20 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
I very much understand what you are saying, but we can't have a universe setup that caters to every single type of game play. While you will be in a galaxy with two less friends than last round, chances are some of your friends will also be in your cluster as well, so I would argue that the changes might actualy allow you to play with more of your friends than you could last round.
you can't say "chances are" as you have absolutely no basis for that comment, smaller buddy packs, more galaxies, smaller number of planets per galaxy..all that supports a greater possability that you WILL NOT be in the same cluster. The PA team has a responsability to attempt to cater to all different types of players, it's just that you've completely missed the boat on that. I realise it's impossible to please everyone, but every statement you make Kal seems to lean towards "let's get rid of alliances" so the small amount of allianceless players can flourish. News Flash, again, Alliances are the only thing holding this game together. The communities based within the alliances, the ppl that want to game together, is the glue. without it, you got no player base. Maybe you get your changes implemented and the round gets done, watch how many players you lose

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 19 Dec 2006 at 12:56.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote