View Single Post
Unread 3 Jun 2010, 09:24   #24
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official announcement from Xanadu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
Heh, still like the old days...

JBG "I have to explain him" and Kj "I have to explain him that he doesn't have to explain me"

Anyway, back on topic...

As far as I know Xanadu Corporation left playing after we were expected to keep fighting BoB. BoB, being a fullblown PVP alliance, vs Xanadu who only had like 20 active players left.
Noone really knew we were so low on numbers... 3 cheers for dedication!

People who wanted to keep playing were free to go anywhere. Some of them joined hirr. XanCom (our T2 company) was kept active with Aequitas in charge, who then decided to steal the wallet and assets. Managed to get everything back though. (Remember, Fury had the brains, not Legion )

Anyway, XanCom is still alive I think. Not sure about Xanadu Corporation. Last I heard it was in a state of hibernation with one of Sastul's or Grim's characters in charge.

Euh... Shiva has managed to turn Xanadu into one of the top raiding guilds in Vanguard and EverQuest II. Not sure what they're waiting for now...
Xanadu Corp still exists and has quite some members. It's not run by Grim anymore though. It's probably a completely different corp atm

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote