View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:28   #130
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
No i just have some respect for the people who have died, some who are seriously injured still.
You're establishing a false dichotomy between "having respect for the people who died" and "the ability to make jokes about the disaster". If you hadn't contradicted it in your post, I'd have thought you were american; as far as I can tell from the various outlets I have, it's a problem the americans haven't yet realised they had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
My father was due to have caught one of those trains and arrived at Liverpool Street station at 9am. That was one of the trains that blew up. I have no time for people like you, i truly truly hope you one day grow up + realise the frankly immature reaction that you have displayed towards this event. This will be my last post on this forum so goodbye + plz it is not a funny matter, people have died.
This reminds me of all the occasions when people (who aren't blind, deaf or unable to walk) write in to things such as Private Eye to say that the cartoons/jokes about a blind, deaf or paraplegic person are offensive to the disabled group in question, ignoring the fact that disabled people aren't insulted by it, and find it funny; aside from, of course, the subset of "humourless bastards" who are also "disabled" (I can draw a Venn diagram if you wish).

I could talk about your arrogance - you presume to speak for everyone involved - but what it all comes down to is just that you don't understand the british populace.

And frankly, this being your "last post on this forum" is a laughable statement, given I've never seen you post on this forum before. We shall, of course, miss your presence, and will welcome you back with open arms when next you feel aggrieved for some imagined slight.