View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2015, 06:32   #121
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of
Re: Nagging over tiny things thread #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
"so many" people are crashing but 0 people have reported this in support explicitly. This is the first I've heard of it. We added this because we had users who were clicking back and their browser re-loaded the page and resent fleet orders, which caused user complaints, which meant we added this. You're now complaining the opposite is also causing problems, so I can't see an ideal solution for this.

Sorry, what do you mean? Is this not a browser issue where you click back and a page says it expired because you already submitted something for it (i.e. it's trying to stop the issue I mentioned in my above reply to gm)?
This happens occasionally even when the fleets page is loaded normally, without the intervention of the back button. It IS very annoying, especially when it happens 5 seconds before the tick. It's happened to me three times this round already, and I've confirmed that it's been happening to other alliance members too. Whatever the nonce implementation is, it's not working properly.

Consider this someone else reporting it!