View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 01:53   #14
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Office Nights Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I appreciate that it's not gonna be easy (fixing a lottery win never is) but after my Saturday night experience i think i'm gonna try for a HOT girl!
Whenever I go out, it's with my housemates. The two females out of us four are hot. My best friend is dating one of them, so they're close on the night. My other female housemate doesn't fancy me, I don't fancy her, and we're both on the pull. But everyone just assumes we're with each other - especially when we just go out together for laughs.

Discuss, etc