View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2016, 23:30   #146
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R67 Shipstats proposals

I have already stated that I don't like pat's set and that is still the case. It has lots of ships that seem pointless, an odd cat fr hole (which I acknowledge has to a some extent been fixed), is too close to ST for my liking (a purely personal pet hate), and it is very fort based. Out of 10 fleets the most obvious fleetbuilds (to me anyway, I accept this is a little subjective) have their anti fi firing down in 7 cases and anti co in 7 cases. This of course might have the result of making fi co much more viable than they initially look as there may well be little ally def available.

I have to admit that someone (I presume Jintao rather than pat) has made some effort to meet my criticisms for which I thank you. I see the Cat spider has been made T1 fr with co added as T2 for the Widow which seems a sensible change.

Otterly an Otter.