View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2016, 13:09   #139
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: R67 Shipstats proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I prefer Patrikc's set because it has Zik, and the lack of a fifth race in M0's set heavily encourages Fr or Cr ally strats over Fi, Co, De, Bs, which have no teamup options. High risk of leading to a very static universe.

Has anything changed with regards to SKs since last round, or can you still only use them against planets in alliances you're at war with? I ask because if I'm only OK with in-class SKs if nothing changed.
You probably meant that only FR and DE teamups are possible, and FI,CO,CR,BS have none such options.

Regarding SK's, i wouldnt put them into roiding class if the last round change to their usage would be reverted. So yes, i was assuming that SK's can only be used against alliances in WAR when making my set of stats.

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"