View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2016, 23:55   #127
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R67 Shipstats proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Rogues/p3nguins/TheoDD/Jintao(stats chief) seems to be focusing on offensive stats, where all races have equal solo options.
What does TheoDD have to do with this? So far as I can see he has not made a substantive contribution on any of the suggested stats sets for this round.

And Rogues? An alliance dead for rounds and rounds now? So far as I am aware no one in Rogues has ever had much influence over stats, the closest would probably be me, and like you my own proposed stats set (a few rounds ago now) was shot down. Moreover when it did exist almost all the ppl who worked on strategies in Rogues were defensive players rather than offensive ones. You simply degrade your own points by bringing up such things.

Otterly an Otter.