View Single Post
Unread 26 Jul 2011, 17:34   #29
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: xVx and Nap agreements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I do think that Coolkat has been slightly out maneuvered by GM but that should be something CK can learn from and prevent in future.
Providing he doesn't get the sack this round.
4.5 mill ahead with 3 days to play - actually made a gain as an alliance today over the rest - aslong as xVx dont crash thats all over and done with... why would coolkat get sacked for winning???

Surely GM should get sacked for not seeing the first strike coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisley
http://knowitall.cthq.net/index.php?...gs&history=All

!quote influence
<Valhalla> <@paisley> influence couldnt run a bath nevermind an alliance defence

No further comment required.
Ahhh yes ofc TGV are amazing now... expect they were 1st, now there 4th, Apprime has caught them up and everyone who mattered has emoed. Very easy to have positive stats when no one is bothered about atatcking you anymore...

I would actually say until they all threw their toys out the pram and imploded that TGV were the best alliance this round, even tho they were hampered with a rubbish fleet strategy
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote