View Single Post
Unread 2 Oct 2006, 10:38   #15
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all
Re: Wanted: Marketing Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Surely you can provide some proof for your claim?
You mean apart from the countless pages of why the pa team and pa itself are crap on the boards atm?

That the boards are held in such low regard among the majority of newer players i've talked to in the last two rounds?

That their referred to as the "flame boards" amongst even more experienced players i've talked to?

If your looking for recorded conversations showing actual proof of people leaving because of the negative attitude on the boards then i don't have any, i did't think to record the conversations as they were happening.

But the impression i've got from the majority of players new and old in game is not that pa is crap or whatever, this however is the attitude that does come across a lot more strongly on these boards, and though you may not recognise it, what you say does have an impact on the perception of newer players reading these boards.
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote