View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2009, 11:51   #119
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
While arguing with hanzi and fuzzy is like arguing with someone who can under nor circumstances possibly acknowledge you're right arguing with you is like arguing with a goat. A goat with severe dementia. I'll open the floor up again, what, precisely, is your idea for how the round should go? Hanzi wasn't exactly able to provide me with a clear picture, so maybe you can do better!
Asc takes on App. The other allies sit back and watch.

At the end of the day, Asc WILL do something, most likely sooner, rather than later. Now you can refute that as much as you like, but you, i, and everyone else here knows that it isnt in Asc's nature to sit by and watch someone run away with the round, as we wouldnt be here otherwise.

Now, while both sides kick the shit out of each other, they can go about their merry way, getting easy roids from gal raiding.

If for some reason, Asc choses to sit out and let App grow, Asc will no doubt become a victim of its own excellence, and very very quickly climb up the universe rankings. At this point App will make a move on Asc, and we are back to the beginning of this post.

The other alliances gain nothing by flakking for you. Any headway they make towards #1 will be more than negated, by bringing Asc up with them, resulting in a Hydra-esque scenario.

Imo, the PA community should sit out, and for the first time in a very very long time, let Ascendancy do the dirty work for them, instead of the other way round. Why should they get involved, when they can effectively kill 2 birds with 1 stone?

Btw, it warms my cold and stoney heart that you believe i could possibly provide anything more insightfull than the aforementioned Hero's of Planetarion.

I didnt think Fuzzy deserved to be put in the same bracket as hanzi tho
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote