Thread: R59 run in
View Single Post
Unread 22 Nov 2014, 06:15   #37
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough
Re: R59 run in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram View Post
And more BS... Why am I not surprised?

You really should learn to count..
Checking 168 ticks - a week - prior to PT 760 shows a grand total of 77 fleets to ULTPRIME.

So I have no idea how you get an average of ~40 ish fleets since that is off by a factor of 3.6...

Even if you include the P-targetting done at PT 833 you will not even get an average of ~40 ish fleets.
Don't use math against BB its pointless

Edit: Now let me say one ****ing little thing about my tag, we don't def, we are doing quite well because frankly stats allow us to.

If any if you hit one of members, we are very inclined to 3 wave **** you all up, no personal feeling its just the way you are.
I'm ****ing drunk, I tend to be that way because i live in the land of a beautifull blond named stella, now if BB if you want to ****ing be a dick, and keep mentioning ODDR, fine
i hope many of my alliance made you a special target.

Now if you really want to piss us off, we can arrange alot more than the 70 incoming hostiles aweek. Seriously we got Pals all over the place, give me a word and rainbows will turn into Rainshit, I'm not ****ing forest, I don't **** around, this is a very stupid game, we got **** all to prove, but stop poking at a half dead corps you ****ing nimrod.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired

Last edited by HeimdallR; 22 Nov 2014 at 06:22.
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote