View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2015, 01:55   #14
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: A better planned way to sort stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Imho the worst scenario is when there are many sets. From start the statsmaker should be the constant, so everyone's effort could be placed in one set only.

I fully agree, part of the problems we've had the past 4 rounds there have just been TOO many sets of stats up at one time. We really just need to keep the stats made available to the public to 1. The only benefit of having the in game access is ability to calc with emp and e/r. Everything else can be calced outside of a server. Eff's are easily interpreted with out the use of a bcalc. If you think you need a bcalc to test a set of stats then your doing it wrong.

As much as Santa and I disagree on things stats is not one of them. He has helped me make at least 2 of my sets and has been in counsel with people that, I think, are trusted members of this community and not politically driven. Which can not be said of most of the "proposed" stats makers in the past 4 rounds.

We have a set of stats in the works, we have a stats maker, why can't we get official word from PA team about who is being chosen or even just a set of stats. We have 2 weeks to get this shit figured out. The sooner the stats are final, locked in ; the sooner alliance can start scheming their strats and we can move on.