View Single Post
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 21:54   #72
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
I have no proof if ult are cheaters a few ex members of ult have told me they seen a few very dodgy occasions where defence appeared from some planets but when checked if player was on a messaging program to confirm send etc etc not been on for hours little things but I've no proof but I doubt ult would be this strong without the odd account sharing going on and yes ult had account sharers for rounds and rounds yes recently most have been removed but what about the rounds they was cheating and ult won makes you think. Way I see it aslong as ult hc don't know about it they don't care if there members cheat.
You are lying publicly now, you really dont seem to learn do you. You get your alliance hit for 600 ticks for trying to spread lies. Yet here you are trying to do it again. You paste logs around all the time, feel free to share those logs to the public. We both know you dont have them though. You are simply trying to get attention by claiming you do.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote