Thread: r66 Changes
View Single Post
Unread 5 Mar 2016, 19:25   #32
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: r66 Changes

This change will mainly benifit the less active alliances such as Ct Nd Bows because as along as their members remeber to set the fleet up before heading to bed. The Dc around that night will be able to cover more calls per night and won't have to "rely" 100% on people waking up, Activity will still be required from the members because as mentioned before you can not recall the fleet for the member so once its set its gone unless they wake up.

I just worry that this change will make the game much more defensive and that seems to be quite a common complaint going around and infact is usually a good moral killer for alliances. Most people in this game like to land attacks and if you launch 5 attacks and don't land any of them you begin to lose interest and soon it just devolves into bigger attack waves.

Now the good part about this for the active alliance like Ult p3n Faceless is that launch recall / fakes are much more effective will have to become part of the normal war protocal. Also live launch will lose most of its effectiveness unless you catch the alliance/ target off guard.

Overall Its hard to say if I think this is a good change, I am willing to try it for a round and find out but i suspect that it is a bad change and will just cause the game to get stagnated more quickly which will lead to less activity which ultimately makes people quit. However I am willing to try it, ONCE.