Thread: Quest Refresh
View Single Post
Unread 20 Aug 2017, 18:08   #27
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Quest Refresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05 View Post
I realise you're pissed because your stats weren't picked but you're being ridiculous.

No one was closed for posting their 5th post on the forums and getting 15 extra rocks before someone landed.

The community has gone mad... "he is out performing me, he must be a cheat"
You are missing the point, you have now created a reward structure which is massively abusable. Alliance rule 1 should now be to not pop quests until told. It's the new way to hide real score. 40 people sitting on 500k score gain? That will do nicely in the last week. Or wanna help your allied buddies win PA? Launch on us and we will pop quests. 500k score raise per planet. Enjoy the xp and extra roids guys, it's completely legal!!!!

The community frowned on hiding score in galaxy funds, it was nerfed, now we can't.

The community was angry at the way Benneh and Joesph farmed XP to win PA, it was nerfed, now it's hard to do.

People are annoyed that CBA allowed this bloke to land on him and beat sh7 to win last round. It's not allowed at all.

But supposedly because it's 'quests' it's now OK to gain significant roids without landing whilst you have incoming. You can raise your planets score drastically with a few button clicks, whilst you have incommings, increasing XP for attackers. You can stay artificially low in score now and grow massively as a group or solo with a few button clicks.

You can control all this because YOU have to initilase quests, YOU have the power to choose when you collect them. YOU can pick wether you wait or not. It's wrong and needs fixing now. Take away the starting buttons and let the quests auto start when you sign up. Then 99.9% of people can't abuse it anymore.

(my stats took me about 40 mins to make so im really not fussed, if I was desperate I would have added the pod)
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote