View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2010, 19:48   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alliance Size for next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
Where did i write more alliances would be created ??? I just wrote more alliances would fill their tags.
More competition would come from more full alliances feeling they have a chance.
Like who? Even early on in the round it was readily apparent that NFI's top 40 planets were miles ahead of pretty much everyone else's. They were just more active. Are HeX and HR suddenly going to start competing for #1 because the tag limit has dropped to 40 people?

Quote:
Meaning more difficulties for an alliance to nap the whole universe, and more difficulties for an alliance to bully its way through the round by the sheer number of their members.
This is just gibberish with no argument behind it. Why wouldn't it be the case that a more even universe means that you have to build up a series of NAPs to protect yourself from getting gangbanged by 10 other alliances which are the same size as you?

Quote:
I understand some people are afraid of it.
Ignoring the fact this isn't a valid argument do you think I am? I've played in alliances that have deliberately handicapped themselves by playing well below the tag limit. I've played in alliances where we've won the round with less than 50 people. I've also done the opposite and played in alliances with 100 members and alliances with more members than the tag could hold. How does your retarded ad hominem apply to me?

Quote:
Please tell me the countless PA rounds where the limit size was 40 member per alliance...
This is irrelevant. If you were proven wrong?