View Single Post
Unread 18 Jul 2017, 19:59   #49
The PK
i also havent heard of me

The PK is on a distinguished road
Re: Kai's Rd 73 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
We're running calcs atm to check for weird shit Emp is set around 115-120%. With no emp race there is no need to push it so high for lack of kill ships.
I do not think that is the reason emp needs to be higher. Not for lack of kill ships, it needs to be higher simply to make emp a viable option. You have cloaked low init ships that have a higher cost eff then emp ships. That just makes 0 sense in terms of balancing the overall ships.

My concern isn't that the stats are different or "4 ETD races", my concern is the undeniable fact that all the best ships are purely defensive in nature. This set is seems almost intended for fort gals who have defensive planets that can pl def to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Yeah I think the more you look at stuff the more you see. I'm glad you got the point of the set. To make people try new stuff. We might have some closet zik masters who have only ever played Xan.
Do you "force" people to try new stuff or do you just get them to take a round off, because my guess is the latter. If you want to "force" people to do something different, maybe make it fun, not a boring defensive set where not even a team up can get through without easy defense, unless you get "lucky" by stealing the pods you need to have a decent attack fleet.

Currently purring

Former HA HC, CT DC

Still useless.
The PK is offline   Reply With Quote