View Single Post
Unread 10 Sep 2013, 13:09   #31
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Gal size this round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
While the bigger galaxies might have more planets, so will the smaller ones. Look through the round ending stats and show me rounds where the top galaxies did not receive more incoming than an average galaxy please.

I'm in no way saying I prefer galaxies of this size, 8 or 10 would be much better, but just because we'll end on 15 or 16 it doesn't mean that bigger galaxies won't get targeted. In fact as recently as r50, where the biggest gals had 16 planets, the top3 galaxies were by far the ones with the most incoming.

Heck, the last time we had a galaxy outside the top2 with most incoming was in r49 where, surprise, we had the least number of planets in galaxies.
From what I have gathered its not that they won't get targeted its that no alliance is big enough to put a raid on one of these galaxies and land. That is the issue with gal size. Even with a 60 man tag you are really only going to be able to put 10-12 'landing waves' on these gals and they will get covered cos they are full of def leeches. The far more profitable solution for these alliances is to go after the lower ranked gals to keep the roid flow up.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote