View Single Post
Unread 8 Sep 2013, 02:55   #12
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: Gal size this round

This isn't so much a fault of PA team (although I do think bp sizes can't be higher than 3 at this point), but mostly a result of poor circumstances which lead to fewer bps than ever before.

At this point there isn't much that can be done. In theory, perhaps - alliances could not let fort/fence gals get too far ahead, and they can occasionally help each other hit a galaxy. In reality though, what we'll most likely see in a week or so is that the bottom 20 galaxies will be repeatedly farmed while the top 5-10 galaxies won't ever get hit.

On top of that, these stats, while relatively offensive, favour galaxy defense over alliance defense (Wyverns&Ghosts), and cross-defence will make hitting a top galaxy a nightmare, even with multiple alliances.

I think it's high time to reflect on how the game is setup - round length, galaxy size and type (random/private/mixed), alliance size, and perhaps even tick speed (and with that, fleet ETAs) should all be reexamined in my opinion.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote