View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 15:07   #14
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Re: IMHO > Why ministry failed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin
Smoke'in these rocks biatch!.

on a serious note, 1) Yes you did. 2) No you didnt.
But we can sit an argue about it all day and you can denie it, the fact is that is an acount of what has been going on since ticks started, and the proof is self evident.

No the round isnt over, so we shall see what you come up with next.
By the way just so that its said:

1. Proof is self evident? What the hell? The only people in Jenova we have been hitting is tossers that defend against us in-gal when we hit eX/* cuz they spy for eX or whatever alliance.

2. elevator would hardly be our pick if we were going to farm someone to the top. No offense to u elevator, cuz ur a good teamplayer and all, but ur hardly our most "talented" roider.

3. We have never tried to get allies to hit eachother. Why the hell would we wanna do that? We entered this round with very low expectations and decided to take it from there. We had a "hope" of maybe preventing another eXilition win without feeling sure or anything that we were going to be able to do that.

4. If you are going to look for conspiracy theories, there is another ally out there that u might wanna have a look at. If u pm me I can tell u which, but I cba to say that here. Fact is we are one of the most straight-forward alliances out there atm, we are playing with our cards out in the open. Just ask ur HC and they will tell u the same.