View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:26   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Well im a social outcast now

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
Talking to my friends in the pub last night about the music industry, conversation along the lines of

'heh so many paedos'

then we start talking about that man who shot that woman in the face. For some reason i forgot this was real life and not PA GD, and my utterly horrific responce was

'haha yeah, shot in the face with bullets not cum'

:tumble weed silence:

:everyone bursts out laughing:

they all think im some kind of perv that only cums on womans faces or something, even my gf was laughing. Ive become the 'group joke'. I blame you kurashima, you fat scottish jobless buffoon, im sure it was you who linked to that story with a Subject along similar lines.

why god!!! why!!!

youre going on the misguided assumption we dont already consider you a complete social outcast, and treat you as such.

And yes , its a Dacism , but the specific joke was coined by me, and Dace has since used it on other forums since i linked him to the story.
In his zeal to discover the Snark