View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2015, 21:40   #86
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: BB stats r65(again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
Well Myz said what every adult on this forum already knew, but apparently when dealing with BB you have to use kid gloves. I welcome you to prove points rather than just make accusations. There is no fleet solo that can roid into xan, and that makes them stronger than every other race overall. There might be races that can roid very well but in tern are roided just as easy.

The last point I will make is that you've made Xan a Race of cloaked ships a viable Solo Race strat in a stat-set that is designed around team ups. Where i see if a 50 man alliance goes ALL Xan they will have HUGE ability to attack and defend given they are all CLOAKED. You made a roiding fleet that fires before all others(except emp), and they are cloaked. Tell me how this isnt going to be 50% xan round?
[16:39] <Tia> Fi is unplayable
[16:39] <Tia> thus xan is unplayable
[16:39] <Tia> so its a 4 man race and any calc that has xan in it thrown out
[16:39] <B-Butch3r> well people seems to think otherwise
[16:39] <Tia> because i expect with stats as they are, xan will be less than 10%

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote