View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2007, 00:43   #155
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
That would carry more water if you hadn't linked one supporting the club's stability over Wenger's personal success (the CL one).
But his fears were completely unfounded - who honestly believes that Wenger would have decided that he'd achieved everything he could by winning the Champions League, especially when he had his youth players finally coming through to the first team?

Sorry but you don't get to say that you wish your team had lost one of its biggest ever finals without a damn good reason, and the illusion that Wenger would instantly up and leave isn't one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_Jakiri
Or, for example, worrying about the club's dealings in the transfer market - which is something you've criticised as well.
To link others to that thread: here. As I made clear at the time - I still trust Wenger, I just don't have 100% faith in him like I used to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_Jakiri
Arsenal were better when he wasn't playing last season.
Were we watching the same team in April and May? I'll concede that Van Persie and Adebayor formed a superb partnership, but neither are as classy as Henry.