View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2007, 00:32   #154
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I'm disappointed that neither of you can really see my point of view - that Wright should put the club's interests before those of individual persons at the club (Dein, Henry).
That would carry more water if you hadn't linked one supporting the club's stability over Wenger's personal success (the CL one). Or, for example, worrying about the club's dealings in the transfer market - which is something you've criticised as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
In my eyes Henry had a choice between going for £50m last season or staying with Arsenal for the rest of his career. By not doing either, he's ****ed us over completely.
Arsenal were better when he wasn't playing last season.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote