View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2004, 07:34   #23
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MASSIVE abuse of Scanning

I love you too.

If the people in charge of closing your account think you ran a script, then I'd tend to believe them.

Like you so articulately pointed out, I'm not the deciding authority here, nor do I have all the tools available. I'm commenting on hearsay, so shoot me. This is after all, a discussion board. The only possible reason you'd be posting here is to satiate some burning desire to legitimize yourselves in the eye of the public opinion, its hard to believe that arguments over resources would be won or lost here, as opposed to in private communcication with the creators.

I don't intend to call you ignorant or stupid, I simply think that the course of action you and your galaxy members took isn't one that is ethically sound. The game suffered because of what your galaxy did, and either you didn't realize that, or you conciously subjected the game and its players to the reprocussions of your actions. Either one - its not kosher.