View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2018, 11:00   #20
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road
Re: Round 76 the saga continues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
That propaganda of yours is hilarious. Why not just be open about it? People arent that outdated after the opening of TG channels with actual talk.

Sadly "they" started moderating it one sided which is as hilarious.

r75 We start without relations
r75 Heresy P3ng Ult + Asta VGN were napped/allied and directed all fire on ND and us. Untill Ult accepted a getaway ticket for us.
End of r75 Ult declared war on us for breaking the given getaway. Fair game! (To my own defence, I never agreed to any nap extensions, nor I wanted to end it cause it made no difference at that point.)
r76 We see none of the tags mentioned above to change politics as predicted. Atleast none of them would have launched a single fleet to your direction.
r76 We match numbers and answear to your war declaration.

The shadow deals are now open read for all. The round been rather fun and equal for the blocks and people on the fence/neutral status, seeing their ranks. I have enjoyed a proper war. Shame our activity doesnt allow to compete this round, but atleast we done our fair share of crashes, killings and roidings.

Pretty simple 2 round saga. I dont know how anyone can even try to twist this the other way around. Nor I dont see what difference would it make. Everyone has their own perspective. I don't know why the opposing block tries to justify their actions so much. You blocked, so what? You did it last round already, just with a less close ties.
We were not NAPed to pingu last round, neither were we naped to norsemen. So basicly you are pretty much confused.

And we didnt organize the counter block to you guys, we were too inactive for that had chimpie or kheros been around we would have done it tho ofc.